Sunday, April 1, 2018

An Evening Off

We did not open the doors at the Gathering Place last evening.  The church was busy with Easter Vigil and I had announced it at meetings so people would know.  It felt odd not to be going to the church for the meetings; I have become accustomed to that being my Saturday evening activity.

I have been on forced rest and relaxation since last Sunday.  I had a major MS relapse.  Things have been a bit awkward for me as I am not a person who sits still very well.  It is a struggle...lol.

Today is Easter Sunday and I left the house briefly to go to the store for food.  I missed going to church but I was afraid that I would not last through the service.  I spent the day stretched out on the love seat watching TV and waking up.  I am so bored...

Sign me, Trying to Live Simply in Small Town America


No comments: