Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Each day a new beginning

 It is 2 AM I’m sitting stretched out in the recliner getting ready to go out the door three. Being out of work and back and went to the house is been so wonderful. I feel like I am truly home on Sunday I went to the church that is my home church; just  seeing father Richard really brought it home but I am where I need to be. I looked around and I could see people I knew; this is my home where I go this will always be my home.

Couple days ago perhaps a second day home I was struggling.   I was just overwhelmed with the reality of being out of work/retired.  It was hitting me that I was not working and I was crying.  The sadness was washing over me in waves at the sitdown try to regroup. It was kind of a shock to me that this I was so overwhelmed.I was sitting there crying asking myself what’s wrong; it is hard to put into words but there’s a fear of not being able to pay my bills without working. I want to be able to live simply while being productive.  I want to make sure that I can meet my obligations.

 I have rearrange the furniture maybe two or three times  but now I feel that this is some kind of nesting. It reminds me that I am making a little house my home again. Is it Such a cozy little place! It’s so nice to be able to enjoy it. God is so good.


No comments: