Saturday, January 13, 2018

Homeward Bound

On January 23rd I will be heading home to the little house to take time off and find work there.  It has been a long, cold assignment here in northeast Wisconsin!  My heart is just not in it anymore.  I am wanting to be home living simply in small town America.

I know that they are having a really BIG snowstorm in western NY right now.  A dear friend called to check to see if I was on the road back home; she brought me up to speed on the weather in small town America.  Thank God, I will miss all that. 

You know in my mind's eye I see my back and side yards that are so needing worked on...lol.  I don't see them as the massive snow drifts that they are at this moment in time.  It is going to be a good while before I can get to work on that project, unfortunately.  I know that I can do it though so I am looking forward to that work out.




Sign me, Counting the days until I get back to the little house, M


No comments: