Saturday, April 30, 2016

Shopping My Way...

I know that pinching pennies seems so unnecessary today when I am working full time and I have a great job.  However, I have so much fun finding bargains that it is not a bad thing...I love to save money! 

I wanted a camper and when I found the one I thought would work for me I bid on it.  Camper $99.00. 


When I want something like fabric for curtains for my camper, full-sized sheets and a complimenting bedspread I look, and look until I find what I think is the best deal. 

First, I found a full-sized bed for $40 that was like new...grad student moving to Rhode Island to work after her studies were completed.  Then I knew I wanted teal and black to be my colors so I looked until I found some fabric that spoke to me. 



Teal sheets


Black complimentary comforter...



I wrote this in the fall with hopes of getting the camper ready to enjoy being back in the country for awhile.  It did not work out as I had hoped...






No comments: