Friday, August 7, 2015

I'm stretched out on the bed with two dogs for company trying to recuperate from the 1400 plus mile trip home from Louisiana. The heat really took a lot out of me on the trip home but the third day it had gotten cooler as I drove north out of Ohio into Pennsylvania on to New York. I made it here by mid-afternoon and I turned it about 6:00 pm.  Just slept until I felt better.  It was nice and cool here last night but today I am still exhausted.

I had a helper come today to move the boxes from the shed into the garage.  He is a friend's son who was able to do the physical work and get everything tidied up for me so I wouldn't exhaust myself even more.

I have a doctors appointment shortly and I feel pretty bad so I don't know what he's going to say I overdid it obviously on the trip home.  Ttyl.

No comments: