Friday, November 4, 2016

Off to Small Town America

It is an early morning for me to be working on a blog posting as I get ready to finish up my shift here at the hospital.  The night has been somewhat long with not much going on but with the move we are in the midst of...there is the sense of working in a storage room.


Today the weather was warm again so it feels like September instead of November.  I cannot wait to get to the little house!  The guy is coming to move my shed from the front side yard into the back garden after all the preliminary leveling has been completed.  Yes, let's put some ruts in there putting the shed where it belongs...omg.  I want to do a few little things just to promote the wonderful sense of getting something done.


Gary comes to my mind every time I get ready to go home to the lake.  I know I have said in my head many times, "Where did you go, Gary?".  He did not move away or go on a holiday...he passed away.  It seems so odd not to see him there or to spend time on his boat during the fine weather.  We had become attached to him, I am sure.  Maybe I need to visit his grave this weekend.


Sign me, Getting ready...Living Simply in Small Town America!



No comments: