Sunday, December 6, 2020

 As usual, I am amazed to see that the calendar is showing that we are getting closer to Christmas.  It is  December 6th and I just got home from work.  I am a part-time house parent at a crisis pregnancy home working the weekend shift.  It is good to be back to work again even if COVID-19 still has the country in its grip.  I do miss working in a hospital but I would be no good to my crew as I am compromised three different ways due to multiple sclerosis, diabetes, and asthma.  This job is a nice experience for me though...I cannot wait for the baby to be born as well.  Lots of love to spread around!

I did a little Christmas decorating last week and today I hope to put up some exterior Christmas lights to add a bit of seasonal cheer.  One of my friends has been exposed to COVID-19 so she is in self-quarantine mode until she can get a test on Monday.  We are adjusting to the pandemic on a day-by-day basis.  People have become resilient like the trees that bend in the winds.  



Sign me, Living Simply in Small Town America




No comments: